Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I try to install itunes and a window pops up and says itunes has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. When i try to transfer pictures from my

i try to install itunes and a window pops up and says itunes has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. Also when I try to transfer pictures from my ipad 2 to my computer an error message comes up in an Itunes window and says iTunes has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. I think I accidently deleted a video component from my program. I also cannot copy a dvd/cd anymore.

Help Please

iPad 2, Cannot transfer pictures from ipad

Posted on Mar 30, 2013 9:48 AM

1 reply

I try to install itunes and a window pops up and says itunes has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. When i try to transfer pictures from my

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.