Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I restore my phone and it says restore from iCloud or iTunes which do u choose

After I updated my iPhone 4S to 6.1.3 my App Store and iTunes app were hidden an a restrictions pass code is in place on my phone but I did not make a restrictions pass code I restored my phone to factory an had all my contents on iTunes when I reset up my phone it was exactly the same as before I restored it when I set my phone up after restoring and it asks to restore from iCloud iTunes or as new phone which do I choose to make sure it works and I can get my App Store and iTunes app back

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Mar 30, 2013 4:32 PM

4 replies

Mar 30, 2013 4:47 PM in response to Dayzismom

Copy the photos to a photo organizer app on your computer. When you connect the phone with a USB cable the Camera Roll will appear as a digital camera. You can copy the photos the same way you would with any other digital camera.

You can also sync other content, such as contacts, calendar entries, notes, etc to apps on your computer like Address Book and Outlook or iCal. They will resync after you restore the phone. This is all described in the manual - http://support.apple.com/manuals/

When I restore my phone and it says restore from iCloud or iTunes which do u choose

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.