Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Purchased list lost after update to iOS6

Purchased Lost 29-03-13

Hello

I have 3 iPad , one the new iPad ,two iPad2 . I update one iPad2 and the new iPad to iOS6 then ,when I go to AppStore I cannot find my Purchased ,i t loading a longtime and final show " cannot connect to iTune Store " and button to click "O.K." Then go blank screen and some time show "The request timed out". My internet wifi O.K. ( other function work well ,Feature ,Top Charts ,Search , Update only Purchased fail ) one iPad2 In iOS5 it OK no any problem.

Please advise me how I should do , I wait for up the one more iPad2 when this problem fix already ( it about 7.000 app in purchased list)

Navataas

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Mar 31, 2013 1:24 AM

3 replies

Mar 31, 2013 3:16 PM in response to fromsouth

Thank fromsouth

I try as you told , it cannot deny my purchased list . I sure it not my connection problem , because I can do every function ,buy ,update, top chart, genius , and I have three iPad two iPad2 one iPad3 , I update to iOS6 two of them one still iOS5. In same time I can do every thing well with the one iPad2 iOS5, that proof my wifi connect and my ID not wrong anything and this issue happen two iPad of three in the same I test in same time same wifi same place, i guess it some bug in iOS6 with Thai store?. I so poor in English it very complicate to find which Support Team I should to report this issue.

Please someone can understand my Parrot English , Please forward and explain to the right person who can solve this issue.

My Purchased list lost after update to iOS6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.