Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad, Airplay, and HBO Go

With the APP update, excited to finally use iPad 3(on OS 6.1.3) to airplay HBO Go to AT3, also with updated software.

I get the HBO jingle but after about 30 seconds, everything I try to watch shows up as "error occurred while loading content. Please try again later." What the heck is going on??

I am sooooo frustrated.

Posted on Mar 31, 2013 8:30 AM

9 replies

Mar 31, 2013 9:07 AM in response to bryan272

Yep! Exactly my problem too. I get excited hearing the jingle and seeing the rating screen. Ugh. I have tried in 2 different tellys with 2 different AT3's.

I have not found anyone else posting this problem. So I am glad, Bryan272, that you share my pain!

Have also tried:

changing DNS servers to 008.008.008.

Deleting the HBO Go App and redownloaded it.

No luck.

May 23, 2013 6:05 AM in response to rowdeezy

Has anyone found out any information on this??? I see that no one has tried to trouble shoot this issue.

This is happening to me.

It initially worked fine and flawlessly, and now boom: the error message.

I ahve tried this on two different networks and on two different apple tvs.

I also deleted the app and redownloaded it.

I find it odd that no one can think of the reason why this is happening. Please help?

iPad, Airplay, and HBO Go

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.