Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

garageband and mountain lion confiics

can anyone please tell me why none of the controls or any sounds do not work at all since installing mountain lion on my 24" imac everything comes on and i ca play and use my amp to play through, but i have no control over garageband sounds or settings

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Mar 31, 2013 9:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2013 1:11 PM

I'd try HangTime's fixes for "oddball problems" first, i.e. delete GB's preferences and repairing permissions on your computer, as described in the FAQ, see:

http://www.bulletsandbones.com/GB/FAQPages/OddBallProbs.html

The user library is hidden in Mt. Lion Mac OS X 10.8.3. To reveal it, use the Finder's "Go" menu.

• Click somewhere on your empty Desktop to bring the Finder forward, then you'll see "Go" in the Finder's main menu bar.
  • Then hold down the options key ⌥ until "library" appears in the drop down menu. Click Library to open. Remove the file

your Home Folder/Library/Preferences/com.apple.garageband.plist.

Regards

Léonie

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2013 1:11 PM in response to ste08

I'd try HangTime's fixes for "oddball problems" first, i.e. delete GB's preferences and repairing permissions on your computer, as described in the FAQ, see:

http://www.bulletsandbones.com/GB/FAQPages/OddBallProbs.html

The user library is hidden in Mt. Lion Mac OS X 10.8.3. To reveal it, use the Finder's "Go" menu.

• Click somewhere on your empty Desktop to bring the Finder forward, then you'll see "Go" in the Finder's main menu bar.
  • Then hold down the options key ⌥ until "library" appears in the drop down menu. Click Library to open. Remove the file

your Home Folder/Library/Preferences/com.apple.garageband.plist.

Regards

Léonie

garageband and mountain lion confiics

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.