Currently Being ModeratedApr 1, 2013 2:03 AM (in response to matzneller)
Turn it off VoiceOver
1. Press the Home button
2. Tap Settings.
3. Then double-tap Settings.
4. Tap General.
5. Then double-tap General.
6. Use three fingers on the screen to scroll to Accessibility
7. Tap Accessibility.
8. Then double-tap Accessibility
9. Tap VoiceOver
10. Then double-tap VoiceOver.
11. Tap "On" next to VoiceOver
12. Then double-tap "On" to turn it off.
Currently Being ModeratedApr 1, 2013 2:05 AM (in response to matzneller)
With VoiceOver on you need to use a tap-to-select and then double-tap to activate/type process e.g. for your passcode tap the digit that you want to type and it will get the box around it and then doulbe-tap the digit to type it. You can then use that tap-to-select and double-tap to activate process and 3 fingered scrolling to go into Settings > General > Accessibility and turn VoiceOver 'off'.
Or you should be able to turn it off by connecting to your computer's iTunes : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4064
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points