Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5 calendar sync !!!!!!!!!! HELP HELP HELP

i have run into a problem, i have a business iphone 5, we use the mobile iron application and when i add calendar events on my iphone 5 they do not sync over to my outlook, why? but if i add event on outlook it does transfer over to my iphone 5. I have tried multiple things, making sure my business account is set to default and making sure other details are set . but am i missing something? does this happen to other people or just me?

thanks in advance

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Apr 1, 2013 2:25 PM

1 reply

Apr 8, 2013 2:13 PM in response to Mandob21

I had just the opposite problem, that is, entries into Outlook calendar would not go to iCloud. I found the following solution:

Make sure that you are NOT running Outlook as Administrator (right click Outlook->Properties->uncheck "Run as Administrator". For some reason calendar sync (Outlook <-> iCloud) does not work if you run Outlook as administrator.

I don't know if this will fix your problem, but it's worth looking at. Let me know if it helps.

Iphone 5 calendar sync !!!!!!!!!! HELP HELP HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.