Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring Notes from iPod Touch to iCloud (with same dates)

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the long title, but this question I have is quite an uncommon question (in my opinion, at least). For the past couple years, I've been making periodic notes on my iPod Touch 2nd generation, using the app for a makeshift journal. I like how it shows the date of the entry, as well as how logn ago it was written. Now I've moved on to an iPod Touch 4th generation, with iOS 6 (which has iCloud, unlike 4.2.1). Using iCloud now to make my life more convenient, I want to move all these notes from my iPod touch and my Gmail account to the Cloud but still retain the original date it was created. This means I can't just copy and paste ~44 notes to the iCloud folder on my iPod.

Does anyone know if this could be possible? I really want to keep the date it was recorded, and if I can't then I won't move them. Thanks!

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.3, 4th Generation

Posted on Apr 2, 2013 6:02 AM

There are no replies.

Transferring Notes from iPod Touch to iCloud (with same dates)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.