Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Soundtrack Pro

Hi all

I have had FCP Studio for a couple of years now, but yesterday my "Soundtrack pro" program vanished. The icon is there and it starts to load when clicked, the opening screen comes on the desktop but when it goes nothing else happens. The Menu bar at the top is there but no program screen. When I select "file/new/audio file I get the following message:- "Unexpected Problem. NSInternallnconsistencyException Invalid parameter not satisfying: m_splitview" Can anyone help me

The Butler.

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Apr 2, 2013 7:34 AM

7 replies

Apr 2, 2013 9:51 AM in response to RatVega™

Thanks RatVega

I am most grateful for you reply but unfortunatly I'm afraid I didn't understand a word of it I have reinstalled it to no avail. I could do with knowing how to uninstall the final cut studio and I will re install it again. I am most grateful for you reply though, thank you, perhaps if there is an easier way to explain, what to do? (what is ProApps and repairing permissions?)

The Butler (Carl)

Apr 2, 2013 10:29 AM in response to thenewestbutler

Go here

FCS Remover - Uninstall Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Compressor, Soundtrack Pro, Color, DVD Studio Pro, LiveType, Cinema Tools

and download FCS remover. Use it, then re-install.

The same site (Digital Rebellion) makes software that helps Final Cut users. Look around there.

ProApps is a term used for the Final Cut Studio applications. PROfessional APPlicationS = ProApps

Good luck.

Apr 5, 2013 1:11 AM in response to RatVega™

Hi Rat Vega

Thanks again for your help, your advice resolved my problem. all is now fine. Just to say that I first got "FCP Studio" 18 months ago, which was exspensive but good, I then downloaded "FCPX" which is bril. I would have liked to have kept the older "FCP" but the movie editor would not open after downloading the newer "FCPX".

When, after uninstalling all, using the program you advised, and reinstalling the studio from the disc's again everything worked fine, including the older movie editor (FCP 7) But when I downloaded "FCPX" from Apple, for about half an hour it would only open "FCP 7"? Then without warning, "FCPX" opened. Interesting!!!!

Hope you can understand all that. Having said all that I would have liked to have had both version, as 7, will export to Tape, and of course I have paid for both, but not to worry, anyway Thanks again for your help. I am well satisfied.

Carl (thebutler)

Lost Soundtrack Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.