Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help with bigpond emails pls

hello everybody. i have just bought an ipad. im trying to access my bigpond email account. not telstra email account. do i have to down load an app. as you can tell im not too computer literate. thanks heaps

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G

Posted on Apr 2, 2013 8:33 AM

5 replies

Apr 2, 2013 9:23 AM in response to michellejulie

You mean the password you entered is wrong? Or you forgot your password to your account?

If you entered it wrong in the mail configuration just go back to the same area and change it there.

If you forgot your account password entirely you will need to reset it from the Telstra website. I guess form here:

https://myacct.telstra.com/forgottenPassword;jsessionid=94FE39D44159ABF6DAD53484 9BC35811?execution=e1s1

Apr 6, 2013 12:30 AM in response to Phil0124

Thank you Phil for yr help. I have contacted bigpond and changed my password. Having followed the previous link to set up my ipad was great thanks. It was easy to follow until the end. It's now saying my pword is wrong for hotmail set up. As I was loading bigpond emails to iPad the instructions stated put in hotmail pword. Are hotmail and bigpond the same? Why do you think it's not working or who now do I contact for a pword. Thanking you heaps.

help with bigpond emails pls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.