Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I make a signature on the ASC?

You know, just a simple signature with a little User uploaded file or something?

iPod touch

Posted on Apr 3, 2013 11:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2013 11:40 AM

Yes, but you still have to upload images every time using the Camera icon in the message window's toolbar. However, you can construct a signature you want and then simply do a screen capture of it. That way you only need to upload the image of the signature.

6 replies

Apr 3, 2013 11:51 AM in response to Astro_Boy13

If it's possible I can't help you. So far there seems not to be a simple way to script an action to post a signature because the ASC mandates that we can only include images using the Camera icon method. No more links to display an image like we used to do.

It is old fashioned, but we don't make the rules or their BBS software. It's mostly a security issue for them. Uploaded images are scanned. But posting image links to remote servers makes it too easy to communicate malware.

Can I make a signature on the ASC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.