Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why would anyone want to buy ipod touch gen5

What makes ipod touch gen5 price more expansive than ipad mini? Are the tech features of ipod touch gen 5 far more better than ipad mini? what are the disadvantages that ipad mini has against ipod touch gen 5?

Posted on Apr 3, 2013 2:25 PM

6 replies

Apr 3, 2013 2:52 PM in response to varjak paw

greetings

the comparitive analysis is between the lowest basic models of ipad mini( wifi 16gb - 269 GBpound) vs ipod tch gen 5 (32gb - 249 GBpound). 20 pound difference, and I know the tech specs are different, some have advantages and some dont, but heck, if you go for size, comfortability, accesibility etc that satisfy humanitarian needs of the user (as oppose to technological needs of the user) for instance big screen for better view for the eyes, size that comfortable for the hand to hold, larger speakers for better hearing for the ears- these are the aforementioned human needs. nevertheless, this is just my view, and everyone has their own perspectives in viewing things, and I am gonna stick to mine. anyway, thanks for sharing. bye.

Apr 3, 2013 2:48 PM in response to t.ari

You are comparing two different models, so price comparisons are rather useless in that circumstance, and your premise is faulty. But whatever. If you're happy with what you have, that's fine. I see no need for us, your fellow users, to try and convince you otherwise (and quite frankly no real purpose to your post).

Regards.

Apr 3, 2013 3:02 PM in response to varjak paw

the real purpose is to share my view and thoughts and i didnt ask your effort to convince me or pursuade to accept your view, and bare in mind that again I said the comparison is not just on the models but on the human needs, open up your mind and try to look things from a different angle, im not trying to be philosophical among gadgets and tech community, but as a human being, its harmless to sometimes see through different view, and you do not have to be so frank to say that my post has no real purpose,faulty premise and useless comparisons-these are emotional accusations. you dont need to be so rude and harsh ok,coz you dont want me to start to be harsh too , right. so inhale, exhale and relax mate. calm down will ya.

why would anyone want to buy ipod touch gen5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.