Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have completely disabled my iphone 3gs. It says "Iphone is diabled connect to itunes", but when I connect it to itunes, itunes says "could not connect because it is locked with a passcode you must enter your passcode on the iphone before it can be used.

My iphone 3gs will no longer let me try passcodes and it only says "Iphone is disabled connect to itunes" well, when I connect it to my laptop, itunes says "could not connect to phone because it is locked with a passcode. you must enter your passcode on the iPhone before it can be used with iTunes" Please help!!! I have tried resetting it and all the tricks I know. Nothing works. Thanks

iPhone 3GS

Posted on Apr 3, 2013 5:25 PM

1 reply

I have completely disabled my iphone 3gs. It says "Iphone is diabled connect to itunes", but when I connect it to itunes, itunes says "could not connect because it is locked with a passcode you must enter your passcode on the iphone before it can be used.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.