Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you delete photots from your ipad mini

how do I delete photos from my ipad mini

ipad mini-OTHER, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 3, 2013 8:23 PM

3 replies

Aug 30, 2015 3:19 PM in response to tucco

This requires 2 steps, very simple if your ipad mini is the same as a regular ipad. After using all 10 GB with no space left I turned it over to one of my son's who spent a long time trying to go back in dates and was able to delete about 7GB of photos and videos which got me back on track.

I continued to explore ways to delete in a easier method and found it, so here goes.

Step 1... click on select button and touch each photo and videos that you want to delete. and then touch the trash can, bingo, they are gone to the temporary trash bin.

Step 2...Touch the ALBUM symbol...all of the photos and videos that you just deleted are in there...again touch the select button and then again touch all the photos and videos that you want to delete, a message will pop up asking if you want to permanently delete them touch the delete button, swish, they are gone.

This method should work with iphones, ipods etc.

how do you delete photots from your ipad mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.