Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded aperture a couple of yrs ago, but it's not showing in my app account. How do I now put it on another computer. I only have the license/reg number that is on the computer.

I downloaded aperture a couple of yrs ago, but it's not showing in my app account. I remember downloading the trial version, then upgrading, but don't remember doing it through the app store so I'm not surprised it's not showing in my account. How do I now put it on another computer? I only have the license/reg number that is on the software. I'd appreciate whatever help anyone has to give!

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5), Aperture 3.4.3

Posted on Apr 3, 2013 9:12 PM

3 replies

Apr 3, 2013 9:39 PM in response to laughingmom

How do I now put it on another computer? I only have the license/reg number that is on the software. I'd appreciate whatever help anyone has to give!

You can still download theAperture 3.1 Trial installer to reinstall Aperture from this webpage - there is a link to the trial and instructions on how to reinstall - don't let the title of this page distract you 😝 :

Aperture 3.4: May quit unexpectedly on launch after updating

The Aperture 3 serial number will be available in the about panel, when you are running Aperture on your old mac (from the main menu bar: Aperture > About Aperture).

Regards

Léonie

I downloaded aperture a couple of yrs ago, but it's not showing in my app account. How do I now put it on another computer. I only have the license/reg number that is on the computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.