3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2013 9:04 PM by Michael Allbritton
Dr. Dave Level 1 Level 1 (145 points)

I've paid for the service and have tried to install it twice. It gets to the second stage and locks up. The lockup the first time is shown here. The lockup the second time was at 1885 songs. I'll keep trying but what else is there to do? Thanks

Screen Shot 2013-04-03 at 8.53.31 PM.png

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), 250G, 500G, 1T Ext HDs; CS 5
  • Michael Allbritton Level 6 Level 6 (16,785 points)

Nothing is being "installed." iTunes is scanning the library. What is the upload/download speed of your Internet connection?

• Dr. Dave Level 1 Level 1 (145 points)

The Apple techs on the phone, including a supervisor, worked with me for hours to get Match up and running.We tried everything such as hardwiring from the modem instead of wifi thru Time Capsule. (That was not a factor.) After many installation iterations, it appears that some stuff normally found in iTunes do not work well in Match. Further, a  number of corrupted songs needed deleting, too. (They appear as a cloud with an exclamation point beside the song in the cloud column that you have to make appear.) It may have been resolved but I am still experimenting with the iPad.

• Michael Allbritton Level 6 Level 6 (16,785 points)

Glad you got it sorted out. I was going to suggest you start removing "waiting" songs and readding them a few at a time.