Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is the ipad mini screen so delicate I just got my ipad mini yesterday and it fell of a stand I bought and now the screen is cracked

why is the ipad mini screen so delicate I just got my ipad mini yesterday and it fell of a stand I bought and now the screen is cracked

ipad mini-OTHER, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 3, 2013 10:37 PM

2 replies

Apr 4, 2013 12:33 AM in response to cracked ipod

Must have been one of those " one in a million falls" cause I have seen to many tests on it and it is far from delicate . In fact it is the strongest in the market .....watch cnet at ces review and tourcher tests ...thei drop several from a ladder and ipad mini still services then all. But you can take to an apple store and if you purchased the apple care warranty they will fix it. Good luck.

Jun 18, 2013 10:02 AM in response to cracked ipod

My Ipad 3 is the same, it must be a design fault cuz I dropped a pound coin on my ipad screen and it shattered and every other week there's a new dent or scratch, though I wouldn't say I'm overly rough with it. I use it a lot, like most do, so accidents will happen and Apple hav to allow for that. I deffently wouldn't say that they are worth the money for the amount of trouble they cause, they r great devices, just far too delicate and expensive! 🙂

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.