Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add SMTP mail folders on Favorite bar in Mail for OS X ML

Hi guyz may be this is the dumest question but today i find out that i dont want side bar open all the time in mail app all the inboxes, sent folders showup in favorite bar, but there is one problem i have multiple email accounts and to see older mails from their folders i have to open side bar, which i really dont want to do anymore, is there any solution to add my email folders in fav bar so i can see them right there, i tried to look in every option but couldnt find anything.

Mail App-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), Mac

Posted on Apr 4, 2013 3:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2013 4:02 AM

Hey it seems you are very very newbee, just kidding sometime small things get stuck, just do one thing open your side bar for the last time and drag any mailbox and drop it on favorite bar, there are key board shortcuts to access mailboxes starts from command+1 - 9, bye this will forsure resolve your problem.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2013 4:02 AM in response to JKKOOL

Hey it seems you are very very newbee, just kidding sometime small things get stuck, just do one thing open your side bar for the last time and drag any mailbox and drop it on favorite bar, there are key board shortcuts to access mailboxes starts from command+1 - 9, bye this will forsure resolve your problem.

How to add SMTP mail folders on Favorite bar in Mail for OS X ML

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.