Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes match

tunes aren't disapearing from my device after I've paid for itunes match. I need the space but can't get it can anyone help please?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Apr 4, 2013 7:43 AM

1 reply

Apr 4, 2013 9:41 AM in response to Phil Earnshaw

When you play a song using iTunes Match it is downloaded to your phone in the background. In order to prevent your music from accumulating and taking up space on your device you have to periodically delete the music to reclaim the space. You can delete it all at once by going to Settings>General>Usage>Music, swiping across All Music and tapping Delete. Or, you can delete individual albums and artists by navigating to them in the Music app, swiping across the artist or album name and tapping Delete.

itunes match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.