Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello, i follow the instructions but my background is still coming up with my bad photos in aperture, but I want to get the apple ones, I click on Desktop Pictures and click galaxy. but nothing changes

Hello, my problem is my background.

one day my background was fine, it was the same as its always has been!

I go on the next day and its changed?

It comes up with the worst pictures that I have taken through aperture and changes everytime I wake the computer up! I dont log out

So I go to the menu bar at the top of my mac screen (2010 iMac). I click the apple sign, go to system preferences and go to what you call 'Desktop & Screen Saver'

Then I click on apple in the left tab and it comes up with your designed backgrounds. I click on 'Desktop Pictures' and click on the first picture (Galaxy) and... the background is still the old horrible looking photographs and the galaxy background wont come up 😟, it has been like this for a while now and i try again every week

please Help!!

James Tucker 2000

AKA James Tucker

<Email Edited by Host>

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Apr 4, 2013 7:13 AM

There are no replies.

hello, i follow the instructions but my background is still coming up with my bad photos in aperture, but I want to get the apple ones, I click on Desktop Pictures and click galaxy. but nothing changes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.