Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Retrieve Pictures from iCloud on iPhone 5

I had a bunch of pics on my old iPhone 4s which were uploaded to my iCloud account. When I go on my old iPhone 4s, and select 'Photos > Photo Stream' & there I can see all my iCloud pictures. So now I have my new iPhone 5 and I enter my iCloud credentials the same as my iPhone 4s and for some reason I get like 45 pics from old iPhone 4s but them it stops.

Why is the iCloud not pushing 'ALL' my pictures? My phone is nowhere near space capacity at all. I don't get any errors or anything. Is there a way I can verify what photos I have uploaded to iCloud? Also can I force my iPhone 5 to sync with iCloud or is it just automatic?

Please help me get my old pics on my new iPhone 5!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 4, 2013 7:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2013 7:17 AM

You can transfer all the pictures from your iPhone 4S using iTunes/photo software on a computer or you can get the Photo Transfer App from the App Store and do it directly.

4 replies

Apr 4, 2013 3:15 PM in response to ghostintheroom

There is a difference between Icloud sync services, like contacts and stream service like Photostream. Stream service does not sync backwards. It only streams from now on. If you were to take a new picture on your 4 it would stream to five, but anything beyond 30days/1000 pictures will not. Icloud can however handle that task if you were to back up your 4 to icloud and restore your 5 from that back up. Instruction here

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1766

Retrieve Pictures from iCloud on iPhone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.