Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why can't i get itunes connect to accept me?

Cannot get through the process of putting my book up, it seems like Itunes Connect is not accepting me... I have put in all of my information and filled out the application... Never received an email confirmation, however. ~

Posted on Apr 4, 2013 4:32 PM

3 replies

Dec 11, 2013 10:12 AM in response to maramackay

I'm having the same problem. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to be approved for itunes connect? It's been 3 weeks and I still haven't been approved. They sent the verificaiton email and that worked out, but I still haven't been approved for itunes connect. I thought maybe it was because of my itunes account, but when I got a new email, then got a new itunes account and then tried to reapply to itunes connect, it wouldn't let me because it says that my EIN nunber is already in use for a different connect account, and YET, I can't access it. 3 weeks seems like WAY to long for this application to be approved. I've checked my spam folder, nothing is there from Apple.

Thoughts, anyone?

Dec 12, 2013 1:36 PM in response to AnnieKlarsen

From what you write, you seem to have applied for an account and submitted all details including the EIN number...then Applied again with a new ID/email address.

If Apple say you have an EIN in use, then you already have a paid books account. Go back to those original details.

The EIN number is locked into that account and cannot be used with other applications. Your application was approved.

If you have problems with iTunes Connect, when using your original application details.... contact support.

why can't i get itunes connect to accept me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.