Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need urgent help! Just bought iPhone 5 and updated it to latest version 6.1.3 and wifi is greyed out!

Guys... Need help... Just bought a new iPhone 5, everything was working fine till I updated it to 6.13, and there goes my wifi. It's totally greyed out

Read the forums on all methods to resolve it but to know avail. It's definitely not a hardware problem, it only happened after I updated it to 6.1.3

Solutions?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 4, 2013 3:02 PM

3 replies

Apr 5, 2013 1:33 AM in response to Skylimitz

Just called apple support and did all they suggested (in which was also in the forums) but to no avail too.. They just recommanded to change my set (only a day old) or wait for a new patch release that might fix this problem.. Guys i think we have to wait if we have the same problem... theres no way to fix it atm 😟

DISSAPOINTED APPLE CUSTOMER FAN 😟

Need urgent help! Just bought iPhone 5 and updated it to latest version 6.1.3 and wifi is greyed out!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.