Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

multi color static on new mac mini 2013

I have just bought a new Mac Mini and have a Belkin OmniView SOHO Series KVM Switch. When it is connected to the KVM, my monitor shows multi color static for about 3 seconds, then the screen at the correct resolution for 1 second, and repeats this without end. I have tried both the mini-display/thunderbolt to dvi adapter and the supplied hdmi to dvi adapter. I have tried multiple dvi cables and different console ports on the kvm itself. I have also tried a hdmi cable with a dvi adapter that I know works with both of my Windows computers. I have plugged the new Mini into the same console as my old mini that it is replacing (1st gen G4 mini with native DVI out). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: I forgot to add that my monitor is an LG L226W with a resolution of 1680 x 1050 (this is also the max resolution)

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Apr 4, 2013 8:10 PM

There are no replies.

multi color static on new mac mini 2013

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.