Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have to restore my iphone 4s becasue it is saying "disabled connect to itunes" and it's never been synced with itunes. However the sleep/wake button is broken on the phone is there still away to restore without using it?

I have to restore my iphone 4s becasue it is saying "disabled connect to itunes" and it's never been synced with itunes. However the sleep/wake button is broken on the phone is there still away to restore without using it?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Apr 5, 2013 1:27 PM

4 replies

Apr 5, 2013 1:45 PM in response to Coriran

You can try, but the problem with that is you need battery power in order to restore. Once your phone has enough power to restore, it will still show the same message. To get the phone into either recovery mode or DFU mode requires the ability to first turn the phone off. But, you've got nothing to lose, so you might as well give it a shot.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.