Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i had my websites set up in iWeb on macbook. just purchased a new MacBook Pro, downloaded iweb09, and transferred all my iWeb content. I publish to local folder using filesilla. why don't i see my updates on site?

I recently purchased a macbook pro with osx 10.8.3. my websites are set up using iweb. i downloaded iweb 09 and transfered my files to iweb, published to local folder, filezilla seems to be working fine, but when i visit my site there are no changes. when i view published site the changes are there. what is the problem? can someone please help

Posted on Apr 5, 2013 3:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2013 10:59 PM

If the files are in the right location on the server and you are sure they are replaced, then the only thing left to do is to clear the browser cache and reload the page.

Standard procedure.

2 replies

i had my websites set up in iWeb on macbook. just purchased a new MacBook Pro, downloaded iweb09, and transferred all my iWeb content. I publish to local folder using filesilla. why don't i see my updates on site?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.