Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 Bluetooth Paring Bug

Today my iPhone 5 stopped paring with my car. I was so annoyed as i can't listen to Music now. I purchased a white iPhone 5 32gb when it first came out on the 21st of September. I noticed that the bluetooth symbol doesnt appear anymore when i come out of the bluetooth settings. I cannot search for anything or be discovered!!! This is so annoying!! I have tried reseting my phone 100 times and updated the IOS software to 6.1.3 and still no luck. Has anyone been expericing this problem too???!!!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 5, 2013 4:42 PM

9 replies

Apr 5, 2013 7:33 PM in response to diesel vdub

How can you say there's no issue when clearly there is... I shouldn't have to do all this just to gety Bluetooth paring to devices... its randomly just stopped working... it's stopped working properly on some iPhone 5s... I've followed so many tips and instructions and I cannot get it to work... So if I've tried hours of troublrshooting and there's no clear answer on the forms, n videos so it clearly must be an issue just like the wifi bug so don't talk like I'm not trying to fix or solve it...

Sep 15, 2014 9:04 AM in response to AStahh_AJ

YouTube has so many videos & demos showing you the steps on paring your

iiPhone 5s or 5c or plain 5 as well as 4 & 4s. Search for " Pair iPhone 5 to Bluetooth on 2012 Toyota Highlander Limited" or your make & model of your vehicle. Look for one of the DEALERS Sales Reps (there are tons of them) , choose the one that explains as he SHOWS every step. It took me forever trying to pare mine. A Rep from one of the Toyota dealers was better at the demo that's most! Voila! If you no longer have your old phone, be sure to remove your old device from the system. It's one of the voice commands ~ Remove! Good luck! default code is 0000. If your old device is still pared, it may want the code from that phone which you set. That's why you should remove it. If you are paring your 2nd device you also plan to use, be sure to name it "John Doe 2. change the number with each added device, When you begin, always start with "new device".

iPhone 5 Bluetooth Paring Bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.