Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

We want to transfer in game level purchases (like Where's My Water? by Disney) from iPhone to iPad. We are backing up on the computer. The game transferred but the purchased levels did not. Is it possible?

We bought an iPad2 for the boy to get him off my wife's iPhone. We'd like to transfer "in-game" levels we purchased on the iPhone to the iPad but haven't succeeded. Since we are backing up the iPhone to the MacBook we transferred the already purchased apps to the iPad. However, in games like Ruzzle and Where's My Water they don't seem to recognize the purchased content. Ruzzle behaves like the free version and Where's My Water asks us to re-purchase levels we already purchased. Is this correct or should we performs extra steps to regain our already purchased "in-app" content?

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 6, 2013 8:31 AM

2 replies

Apr 6, 2013 9:00 AM in response to sup2day

Found a reply that I should "restore" a backup of the iPhone to the iPad. It worked! The iPad now has all the "in-game" levels previously purchased for the iPhone. First I created a backup of the iPhone on the computer. Then, I plugged in the iPad and selected "restore from backup". I then found the iPhone backup file, selected it, and proceeded with the iPhone restore to the iPad. Thanks Support Community!

We want to transfer in game level purchases (like Where's My Water? by Disney) from iPhone to iPad. We are backing up on the computer. The game transferred but the purchased levels did not. Is it possible?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.