Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to connect to ps3

How to connect my ps3 to my airport extreme?? On WI-FI

Airport extreme-OTHER

Posted on Apr 6, 2013 12:55 PM

4 replies

Apr 7, 2013 7:08 AM in response to Tesserax

Thank you. But when i try to connect it, i get this message that it could'nt connect cause of bad signals. Or that something else is wrong. I've tryed to google it and i see that its often difficult to connect PS3 to an airport extreme. So i'm wondering how, where is the problem. Is it something in the PS3 machine i hafe to adjust or something?.. Or something in the airport device. Hope you understand and thank you so much. Best wishes from Norway

Apr 8, 2013 9:37 AM in response to Oddo81

FWIW, I have a PS3 and it doesn't have any issues connecting to my 3rd generation 802.11n AirPort Extreme Base Station's wireless network. That network is configured to use a Radio Mode of "Automatic" and uses WPA2 Personal for wireless security.

Have you tried (temporarily) moving the PS3 to the location of the Extreme just to verify that its not Wi-Fi interference that is preventing it from connecting?

How to connect to ps3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.