Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

White vs Black for iPad / iPad mini?

So, as I said in my previous question, I'm thinking about buying an iPad mini. However, here comes the most daunting question (in my opinion) : which color should I get? I mean, for some, it may seem easy and a 2 second decision, but for me -- it means a lot. I have a black iPhone 5, and my brother has a white one. I'm still not sure which I like better. Black seems good because it's not bright and not distracting, but since the black blends in with the black of the screen, I feel like it sometimes makes the screen seem small / tight. The white defines the size of the screen, but I don't know if it would be distracting at night / browsing the Internet / watching videos. White also allows the camera to be visible. However, I don't know if white eventually turns to yellowish / fades (like all other white things -- cars, teeth, etc. So, I don't know, if I do get an iPad mini, whether I should get a white or black one? White would be trying something new, but I don't know if I got a keyboard whether or not it would look right. I need some major persuasion so I can make a decision and move on with my life :P thanks!

MacBook Air

Posted on Apr 7, 2013 6:35 AM

1 reply

White vs Black for iPad / iPad mini?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.