Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

parts of iPhone 4 screen unresponsive sometimes

My iPhone 4 screen has started to become unresponsive sometimes. It's not that the entire screen freezes, but sometimes parts of the screen don't really respond to touch. For example, when I am making a call, sometimes, the "End" button doesn't respond and I am tapping it for about 10 times before it responds or the other person on the other end hangs up. This is bad sometimes if I am calling someone and need to leave a voicemail because the phone doesn't hang up. On some occassions it will work fine. I've also noticed that one corner isn't that responsive either.

It has happened a bit in the past but not as bad as it is now.

I have done soft and hard resets of the phone and restored it as well and it does not fix the issues. Is there anything else I can do? I'm assuming Apple will not do anything due to the age of the phone. I had purchased it about a year and a half ago. Or would Apple actually do something here. I didn't wa

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 7, 2013 5:56 AM

1 reply

parts of iPhone 4 screen unresponsive sometimes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.