Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi how i can delete my icloud account defenitively

anyone help pls

Posted on Apr 7, 2013 1:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2013 1:40 PM

It's not possible to delete the account: you would have to remove any contents you don't want to be on it and just stop using it.

10 replies

Mar 2, 2015 4:21 PM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Hi Roger, I have a problem with my IPhone, Ipad and possibly Icloud. My contacts keep getting deleted, not all of them and then I find contacts on my iphone and I pad fo people I dont know. When I get into my Icloud account i find them their also. I have done 2 factory resets on both devices and have changed my password numerous times. Someone said I may have been hacked but again I change my password and still find this occurring time after time. I dont know if I have to come back here to get my answer but you can send me email directly

Thank you

Mar 2, 2015 11:15 PM in response to stevesilver66

I don't know the answer to your question, and you would do better to start a new thread in the Using iPhone forum rather than tack onto an old thread on a different subject. And if you were thinking of posting your email address please don't - it's an invitation to spam.

When you have posted a question you can return to the same thread to see whether there are any answers.

hi how i can delete my icloud account defenitively

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.