Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"C" yellow line feature

When I push C I get a yellow bar across the top. I want to know more about this feature. The only way I've used it before is if I have extra space in the beginning of a recording and I want to start right at the music. But I'm thinking I can do much more with this feature. I don't even know what it's called so I could look it up and read about it. Doesn't it make multiple colored bars? And can't I use it to jump around the recording in different order if I want. Say I'm finished with a recording and later I want to insert a section without disrupting all the tempo bullets under the tracks....can't I just record a new section at the end and use the "yellow bars" to make it play different sections in different orders? What's the name of this feature? Thanks!

Posted on Apr 7, 2013 6:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2013 8:57 PM

The yellow bar is the "Cycle Region", you can also toogle it using the Cycle button (two looped blue arroes) in the Control Bar.

see: GarageBand '11: cycle region

Regards

Léonie

1 reply

"C" yellow line feature

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.