Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple service London

Hi.

Some weeks ago I've bought IPHONE 4 in Apple store in London. I don't live in England.

Now it is not working

Could you tell me, my friends could bring this phone to service center in London?

What documents they need, to make apple check it?

Thanks in advance.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.2, Warranty service

Posted on Apr 8, 2013 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2013 6:31 AM

If you bought this iPhone in the UK, then it can only be serviced in the UK under warranty. All you need to do is take it to an Apple store genius bar or authorized service provider in the UK. The purchase records are available to them since it was purchased in an Apple store.

8 replies

Apr 8, 2013 8:51 AM in response to 3.14ka4y

You'd better give them a print-out of the receipt and a letter from you explaining the situation, because if they just go in with the phone and nothing else it will look as if they've stolen it. Even then I don't know whether there might be an issue (I don't know what proof would be asked for if you went in yourself). It would be sensible to ring the Store first and ask about this.

The Regent Street Store in London is +44 (0) 20 7153 9000

There is a list of UK Stores here:

http://www.apple.com/retail/storelist/

(select 'United Kingdom' in the menu at top right below the picture).

Apple service London

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.