Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is season 3 of game of thrones coming to the U.S iTunes store?

I know its already on the aus market, but when will it drop in the U.S store

Apple TV, Windows Vista

Posted on Apr 8, 2013 8:16 AM

6 replies

Apr 8, 2013 6:12 PM in response to truneal

Based on what I've been able to find HBO is not going to have season 3 available until much later in the year. Piracy is a big problem for them over seas so they are combatting it there and neglecting us here knowing full well we can't do anything except wait unless we risk a piracy conviction. Even though it is easy for them to make it available in the US. An HBO subscription is much more profitable then selling a season pass. Once again money is at the heart of the problem. Fingers crossed they change their minds.

Jun 21, 2013 9:43 AM in response to truneal

Well, I like not having HBO much more than I like watching Game of Thrones, and I've already read the books. Although I wanted to give HBO my money so my wife and kids could watch this show, at this point I don't think I want to reward this kind of stupidity as it would only spread to other companies. I think we'll pass on Game of Thrones and focus instead on some of the other excellent programming being made available by HBO's competitors.

Is season 3 of game of thrones coming to the U.S iTunes store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.