Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I previously use an apple id , I have tried to reset and even changed the id on the settings on my phone but each time I try to update an apple apps , I keep getting the same old ID on my phone. What do I do?

I previously use an apple id called *** @hotmail.co.uk, I have tried to reset and even changed the id on the settings on my phone but each time I try to update an apple apps , I keep getting the same old ID on my phone. What do I do?

<Email Edited by Host>

iPhone 4

Posted on Apr 8, 2013 8:23 AM

2 replies

Apr 9, 2013 7:49 AM in response to Niel

Is the same true for using the App Store with a desktop machine? Someone installed a program on my machine (the IT department) and I would like to install the updates but it was installed under a different Apple ID. This anyone know how to change, or work around this particular issue?

Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Cheers

I previously use an apple id , I have tried to reset and even changed the id on the settings on my phone but each time I try to update an apple apps , I keep getting the same old ID on my phone. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.