Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sales Bar Charts - Are they accurate

The sales reporting funcitonality on iTUnes Connect is terrible. Just a simple barchart that shows cumulative sales. However My Sales Bar Chart keeps returning to zero. I am selling a book through the store, and sales are made and the bars go up by a couple of units but then they return to zero. I have arranged trial purchases of my book to check it is technically working and also to see if the sales will remain accounted for (as I can't be sure the sales dropped to zero because of book returns). However even the sales of my book where I have purchased them and no for sure they haven't been returned disappear off the sales bar chart. I would be interested to know anyone elses experience or get a contact number for iTunes regarding this. I contact them via the website, and received an automated reply promising a response in 2 days but have not heard anything from them

iBookstore Sales

Posted on Apr 8, 2013 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2013 11:20 AM

Regarding contact numbers, there are some in this thread

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4744307?start=0&tstart=0

2 replies

Apr 9, 2013 2:04 AM in response to Tom Gewecke

Thanks Tom, this is helpful. I am in Ireland and unfortunately can't contact the UK Number as it is toll free and wont work from Ireland but I will be able to contact the US one

I really baffles me how Apple which is so consumer focused with its products has such a lousy support for users and such lousy interfaces in iTunes. Amazon and Kobo are light years ahead. Anyway rant over - I better try to solve this problem of the disappearing sales

Sales Bar Charts - Are they accurate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.