Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after dropping my IPod touch gen 5 down the stairs accidentally the touch screen became unresponsive. please help me fix it without costing too much.

I want an inexpensive way to fix my iPod as I cannot afford another one. please help me..

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 6.1.1

Posted on Apr 8, 2013 5:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2013 5:51 PM

If you are good with electronics, as in taking things apart and putting them back together, I would buy a used touch screen off of eBay or a trustworthy site, then take the front off of the iTouch, replace the screen and put the front back on. If you are not good with electronics, I would either take it to a repair shop or send me an email with video/ image of the damage at rab42701@gmail.com

Reese

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2013 5:51 PM in response to Vinhhhnguyennn

If you are good with electronics, as in taking things apart and putting them back together, I would buy a used touch screen off of eBay or a trustworthy site, then take the front off of the iTouch, replace the screen and put the front back on. If you are not good with electronics, I would either take it to a repair shop or send me an email with video/ image of the damage at rab42701@gmail.com

Reese

after dropping my IPod touch gen 5 down the stairs accidentally the touch screen became unresponsive. please help me fix it without costing too much.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.