Remember: we cannot see your machine. There are 9 different versions of iPhoto and they run on 8 different versions of the Operating System. The tricks and tips for dealing with issues vary depending on the version of iPhoto and the version of the OS. So to get help you need to give as much information as you can. Basic things like :
- What version of iPhoto.
- What version of the Operating System.
- Details. As full a description of the problem as you can. For instance: 'iPhoto won't export' is best explained by describing how you are trying to export, and so on.
- History: Is this going on long? Has anything been installed or deleted?
- Are there error messages?
- What steps have you tried already to solve the issue.
- Anything unusual about your set up? Or how you use iPhoto?
Anything else you can think of that might help someone understand the problem you have.
I have been experiencing exactly the same problem since migrating to a new iiMac a month ago. I am now on OSX 10.8.3 and iPhoto 9.4.2. I think LarryHN might be on the right track. I also use Photoshop Elements 10 and I think it might be only photos that I have edited with this that are affected. The photos look fine if I reopen them in the editor or view them in Elements Organizer but the only way I can get them to behave ok in iPhoto is to revert to original and lose any editing adjustments.