Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any way to use POP mail with iCloud?

Hi newbie here, so be kind! Just trying to set up iCloud on my new iPad, my iPhone 3G and my oldish Windows PC running Vista. I have managed to get the iPad and iPhone running relatively well, but the real reason I wanted to synch all my devices was because I am buried beneath all the emails that I receive each day and cleaning them off three devices was a real hassle (1st world prob I know). My PC is running Windows mail because I couldn't get Yahoo mail to run on POP or IMAP settings. So I have been happily downloading Yahoo mail (via) POP into Windows mail for a few years now. However I have hit an Apple Support doc saying that I cannot use POP settings in iCloud (if you know what I mean), I have to use IMAP. Can anyone help me with what settings I need to put in Windows Mail to make it sync with the mail client on my phone and iPad?

Any help would be much appreciated.

GB

Windows Vista, Trying to synch iPad 4, iPhone

Posted on Apr 9, 2013 3:37 AM

3 replies

Is there any way to use POP mail with iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.