Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

fotostream

Hi everyone

i have an iPad (bought April 2012) and an MacBookPro with OS X Lion 10.7.5 (bought August 2012). I was travelling the last 5 months and put most of my pictures on the iPad. Some of them i put into an Folder or into FotostreamFolders to share it with my family and friends at home.
Now i connected the iPad with my Mac and iPhoto imported the Pictures from the iPad - but just sorted in different dates. The pictures are out of the folders, but on the Mac / in iPhoto. But the Pictures in the PhotostreamFolders are still on my iPad. There´s no Button where i can move the pics to the Mac (even if iPhoto is open..) I don´t want to sort all Pics again and i want to keep my Photostreams. There are two other Photostreams which i got from friends - they are just on the iPad but not on the Mac. Even if i open iCloud - theres nothing with Pictures in. And i can´t accept the Photostream from my friends, even if i click on the link in the mail - it just says i should open iCloud and there should be the Photostream.

The next thing is, that i imported a lot of pictures from my MemoryCards - they are all on the Mac, but if i look to the icons it shows me all the time the same picures - if i open the picture than there´s the "normal" picture. Thats so weird!!!

I hope somenone can help me?!

Thanks

MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012), Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Apr 9, 2013 8:14 AM

7 replies

Apr 9, 2013 9:29 AM in response to weiss31

There´s no Button where i can move the pics to the Mac (even if iPhoto is open..

Do you have iPhoto on your Mac set to automatically import Photo Stream photos?

User uploaded file

Also you can select the photos in the Photo Stream section in iPhoto and manually import them into your library.

For the 2 shared Photo Streams on the iPad you need to check the last checkbox in iPhoto's Photo Stream preference pane as shown in the screenshot above.

OT

fotostream

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.