Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my Iphone is locked with the screen in zoom... its so big I cant unlock it oe put in my passcode... how do I unlock it and get my screen to narmal

My Iphone 4 is locked on the main screen. the screen is so zoomed I cant unlock my phone. I have tried using two fingers to zoom out 3 fingers to zoom out I have tapped on the screen 2 times and then 3..... How do I get it to zoom out so I can put in my pass code??? I can't turn the phone off either...

Posted on Apr 9, 2013 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2013 8:38 AM

Double tap with THREE fingers to turn zoom off. Then go into: Settings>General>Accessibility & turn it off for good.

19 replies

Jun 15, 2017 10:15 PM in response to wjosten

I just want to say thank you kind person for posting the correct option. It worked exactly as you said and the relief felt as if I had just eaten a spoonful of lavender infused honey! You literally have saved me from pulling every last hair out of my head and snapping all of my fingers off at the joints this evening. 😝

My business runs on my phone and I was really in a jam! You Rock! Thank you Thank you Thank you! 🙂

my Iphone is locked with the screen in zoom... its so big I cant unlock it oe put in my passcode... how do I unlock it and get my screen to narmal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.