You may refer to the following step by step guide on How to Increase Audio Volume in MP3, MP4, WAV, WMA, WMV, MKV, VOB, MPG?
This guide can easily help:
- Increase audio volume of all popular audio formats like increase MP3 volume, increase WAV volume, increase WMA volume, or increase sound volume in AC3, FLAC, M4A, VOC, QCP, AMR, AWB, OGG, CAF, AIFF, RA, AU, APE, and etc
- Boost the sound volume from video files like increase MP4 volume, increase AVI volume, boost the sound volume from other video formats including WMV, MOV, MPG, FLV, 3GP, VOB, MKV, ASF, RMVB, AVCHD, MXF, DV, and etc
- Extract audio from video and then convert to audio format as well as increase the audio volume
- Increase audio volume as well as convert to other audio formats
- Increase video volume as well as convert to other video formats
- Remove audio from video files like MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, VOB, FLV, MPG, 3GP, MOV and etc
Just as we know, different audio or video files have different volume level. Sometimes, even we get the sound in the highest level, the video or audio volume is still very low or does meet our need.
Now a blogger detail you a full guide about how to increase the volume of the audio at:http://increase-audio-volume.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-increase-audio-volume-v ideo-avi.html?xl
Hope it can help you.
Sometimes even with the volume in the highest level, it still sounds very slight. In this case, you'd better to turn to some professional tool to increase file volume.
I follow a step by step guide on how to Increase Volume of Audio or Video File in MP3, MP4, AVI, MOV, etc. I don't do much, but it really works well. Just finished increasing the volume of a MOV file right now.
Hope it will help you more or less.