Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMac

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone knew if the iMac will be coming out with retina display soon? I am assuming it will... Since my macbook is officially outdated, I am intersted in upgrading soonish. I was also wondering about using retina display for Web and Software Development, as well as Graphic Design and Photography. I saw on a forum that some Web Designers are getting a tad frusterated with it, and wondered about the specifics. I've heard it is great for everything else, and can definitely see why, but I am interested to hear about how interface design is doing with the miniture-pixels.

Thanks,

April

Posted on Apr 10, 2013 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2013 5:59 AM

Apple NEVER preannounces what features will be included in not-yet-released products. And under the Terms of Use for these Forums, we are not allowed to speculate as Users helping each other here.

1 reply

iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.