127 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 10, 2013 8:37 PM by randers4
You could try this and see if it works for you:
- Ensure that your iPad is connected to your wifi.
- Start the restore from iCloud back up.
- Allow the iPad settings to restore (watch for the confirmation of completion).
- As the apps begin to restore pull the connection to your router's WAN port (so that your router no longer has a connection to the internet).
- Wait for the time out confirmation.
- Navigate to Settings > iCloud and Calendars to Off, choose Keep on My iPad when prompted.
- Reconnect the router to the internet and let the restore process complete.
- Go to Settings > iCloud and turn Calendars to On, choose Merge with iCloud when prompted.