Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Get 'no documents are available to copy' when using WebDAV from iOS to ML server

Here's a wierd one: I'm trying to connect to a ML server using WebDAV from various iOS devices running iWork apps. I can set up the shares and connect without difficulty but I always get the message 'no documents are available to copy'. Even if there are no documents of the right format I would expect to see the folder tree. I am, however, able to copy documents to the share (but not read them back).

This is where it gets strange: if I connect using WebDAV from a Mac (using the same URL and login credentials) I can browse, read and write files normally. I can also connect from the iPhone and iPads to a WebDAV share on a Windows server and browse, read and write.

I can think of any number of reasons why you might not be able to read the files on a share but can't explain why the Mac gets a different picture from the iOS devices.

Anyone else experienced something like this?

Thanks in advance,

Gordon.

iPad, iOS5

Posted on Apr 11, 2013 4:54 AM

1 reply

Get 'no documents are available to copy' when using WebDAV from iOS to ML server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.