Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Decrease iphone 4s battery life

My 4s is maybe around a year old. I have recently noticed that my battery seems to be draining faster than normal. After a full nights charge,and minimal use in the morning, maybe check the weather, send a txt or 2 etc... and when I get to work, I notice the charge is down to almost 90%. This is not at all how it used to perform in the past. I have tried some of the suggested changes in settings to help with battery life, but it doesnt seem to make a big difference? I can make it through a typical day with a charge, but if I am on the phone a little more than normal will have to charge it at some point. I was so impressed with the iphone battery life switching from a droid. Just wondering if this is normal for the age of my iphone?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Apr 11, 2013 6:39 AM

There are no replies.

Decrease iphone 4s battery life

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.