Currently Being ModeratedApr 13, 2013 8:37 AM (in response to Hellboy254)
- Powering off and then back on your router.
- Change the DNS to either Google's or Open DNS servers
- Try on another computer/network
- Wait if it is an Apple problem
Currently Being ModeratedApr 13, 2013 8:42 AM (in response to lllaass)
OK, it worked. The error message showed up a couple of times. Then all of 'em worked!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! It was like, I couldn't live without my iPod for even one day. THANK YOU VERY MUCH AGAIN!!!
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points