Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4 wont discover bluetooth devices ie. my car

Out of the blue my iphone 4 has stopped connecting with bluetooth devices. I removed my car builtin bluetooth out of my phone and took my phone out of the car's system. It was synced to the car's system but just stopped working. Car is brand new 2013 Ford Explorer & I'm sure it's not the car. I've tried to add the phone but it just spins and says discoverable but does nothing. This is why I'm sure it's the phone! It won't discover any bluetooth device. I have shut off my phone, reset my phone, made sure my phone was charged, deleted things that could be taking up to much memory etc. My phone software is current @ iOS 6.1.3

Please help!!!!

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 11, 2013 9:16 AM

There are no replies.

Iphone 4 wont discover bluetooth devices ie. my car

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.