Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to sinc my iPod as I cannot update iTunes. It shows that I am connected to the axitunes server and not iTunes. How do I connect back to the iTunes server?

I tried to sinc my iPod but have been able to. It says that I am connected to the axitunes server and that my information can be accessed. I am unable to update my iTunes because of this and I cannot connect to the iTunes server. How did this happen and how do I connect back to the iTunes server so that I can update to 10.5 and sinc my iPod?

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 11, 2013 2:09 PM

6 replies

Apr 11, 2013 4:09 PM in response to lllaass

I am trying to sinc a new iPod to my existing iTunes account. I cannot sinc because I have to download the latest version of iTunes. When I attempt to update I tunes it says that i might be connecting to server that is pretending to be axitunes server which could put confidential information at risk. How do I disconnect from this server pretending to be iTunes and connect to the real iTunes so I can update it.

Unable to sinc my iPod as I cannot update iTunes. It shows that I am connected to the axitunes server and not iTunes. How do I connect back to the iTunes server?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.